Peer-to-Peer Lending

I've experimented with this a bit myself without much success, though I have seen reports from other trustworthy people who are showcasing 5%+ returns on their loans.
Lending Club - (U.S. Residents Only) Peer to peer lending, which starts in increments $25. I have used lending club myself and frankly have not seen exciting returns (currently around 2%) on account of a few defaults on several loans.

I also feel that in order to properly diversify (spread out over a bunch of different loans) it takes a fair amount of time to research the loans and find the right ones for your strategy.
I started with $2k and it now shows $2016 after 6+ months. But if you consider payments past due as future bad loans, I've actually lost money.
Prosper – Operates slightly differently from Lending Club in that I believe you bid on loans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROWD FUNDING

MAKE MONEY BY RENTING

PPV (Pay-Per-View) Advertising